Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyers | Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorneys | Fort Worth Personal Injury Law Firms
What does a Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorney do?
In Fort Worth, Texas, a variety of workplace accidents, road accidents, and other accidents caused by negligence, recklessness, or wrongdoing create new Fort Worth personal injury claims each day. An experienced Fort Worth car accident lawyer or other Fort Worth personal injury lawyer can help you in a number of ways including getting you competent medical care, getting your your car fixed and getting you the money you deserve for all your damages. In reality, Fort Worth personal injury attorneys cover many areas beyond just auto accidents. Just some of the matters that Fort Worth Personal Injury lawyers cover are:
- Fort Worth, TX Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Product Defect Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Fort Worth, TX Nursing Home Malpractice Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Legal Malpractice Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Real Estate Broker Fraud Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Dangerous Drug Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Medical Device Recall Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Product Defect Laws
- Fort Worth, TX Car Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Tractor Trailer Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Workers’ Comp Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Industrial Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Cruise Ship Injury Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Boating Injury Attorney
- Fort Worth, TX Railroad Employee Injury Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Negligence Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Punitive Damage Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Negligence Trial Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Slip & Fall Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Amusement Ride Injury Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Dog Bite Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Bad Faith Insurance Lawyer
- Fort Worth, TX Tort Claims Act Lawyers
- Fort Worth, TX Lawyers that Sue the City of Fort Worth, Tarrant County, & State of Texas Liability and
- Fort Worth, TX Lawyers that Sue the Federal Government
- Tarrant County District Trial Courts
- Fort Worth, TX Expert Witnesses & Fort Worth, TX Trial Lawyers
- Fort Worth, TX Injury Frequently Asked Questions
- Statutes & Laws for Injury Claims in Fort Worth, Texas
If you or a loved one are a Fort Worth, Texas injury victim, contact a Fort Worth personal injury lawyer today to get a thorough consultation as to your legal rights.
Why do you need a Fort Worth, TX Personal Injury Lawyer?
A Fort Worth personal injury attorney can help you in a variety of ways. In most cases where someone gets injured due to the negligence of another or a company, there is insurance to cover the personal injury claim. If you have ever dealt with an insurance company before, then you will immediately know why you need to hire and experienced and competent Fort Worth personal injury lawyer. Additionally, Fort Worth personal injury lawyers or Tarrant County personal injury lawyers can represent you in your personal injury claim throughout Texas state and federal courts. An experienced Texas personal injury lawyer will provide you with support during your time of need and get you the compensation you deserve.
What does a Fort Worth personal injury attorney charge?
Most lawyers charge an hourly rate plus a retainer fee. These types of lawyers perform billable hours and charge you according to the amount of time they spend working on your case. This is not the case with Fort Worth personal injury attorneys. Personal injury lawyers, or PI lawyers for short, are permitted under Texas ethics rules to represent clients under a “contingency fee” agreement.
The specifics of the contingency fee agreement will vary from state to state and even from lawyer to lawyer within a state; however, a contingency fee basically means that if the injured person does not recover anything, then they pay will not be required to pay their lawyer anything either. Specifically, under a contingency fee agreement, your Fort Worth personal injury lawyer will take a predetermined percentage of any recovery they obtain for you, the client. Not only does this save you immediate out of pocket expenditures, but it also aligns your lawyer’s interests with yours, ensuring they work efficiently to get you the maximum recovery, and do not simply rack up lots of hours.
Where do Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorneys or Tarrant County Personal Injury Attorneys file cases?
Fort Worth personal injury lawyers are experienced in handling personal injury and accident cases in both federal and state courts across the Greater Fort Worth area. Just a few of the many courts in which Fort Worth injury lawyers typically try cases are:
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas - Fort Worth Division
501 West 10th Street, Room 310, Fort Worth, TX 76102
ECF Help Desk: (800) 240-7240
Tarrant County 141st Civil District Court
Tarrant County 153rd Civil District Court
Tarrant County 17th Civil District Court
Tarrant County 236th Civil District Court
Tarrant County 342nd Civil District Court
Tarrant County 348th Civil District Court
The Civil District Courts for Fort Worth and Tarrant County are located at:
401 West Belknap Street
Personal Injury Attorneys Serve Fort Worth and Surrounding Cities
Serving clients throughout Central Texas, including Arlington, Avondale, Azle, Bedford, Benbrook, Blue Mound, Boyd, Burleson, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dalworthington Gardens, Duncanville, Edgecliff Village, Euless, Everman, Forest Hill, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Haslet, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Kennedale, Lake Worth, Lakeside, Mansfield, Midlothian, North Richland Hills, Pantego, Pecan Acres, Pelican Bay, Rendon, Reno, Rhome, Richland Hills, River Oaks, Saginaw, Sanctuary, Sansom Park, Southlake, Watauga, Weatherford, Westlake, Westover Hills, White Settlement, Willow Park, areas in the vicinity of Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport, and other communities in Denton County, Johnson County, Parker County, Tarrant County, and Wise County.